Who will be the next president of the United States of America?

I write from the United Kingdom. Over here, and in many other European countries, Obama is the favourite. Judging by the quantity and the quality of media attention Senator Obama attracts over here, you could be mistaken for thinking that he is already the president. Especially now that his trip to Europe has been... show more I write from the United Kingdom. Over here, and in many other European countries, Obama is the favourite. Judging by the quantity and the quality of media attention Senator Obama attracts over here, you could be mistaken for thinking that he is already the president. Especially now that his trip to Europe has been announced.
But I wonder whether the media coverage and general consensus is the same in the US.

So, irrespective of who *you* will vote for in November, who do you think will be the next president?