if teenage girls / young women are more mature than a male of the same age?

why do they end up the stupid one in the long run ????????

e.g.

8.00 am husband and wife go to work.

4.pm husband and wife get home .

4.15 , woman cooks and cleans whilst man watches tv.

7pm . man goes to pub and makes woman stop home or she gets a beating. ( man is cheating in pub )

11 pm . they go to bed , woman is made to sleep on sofa or she gets a good hiding.

saturdays , woman does shopping , cooking , cleaning whilst man goes to football,

sundays , woman does cooking and cleaning whilst man goes to pub to cheat .

the woman cheats also when man is at pub, but man is cheating with horny 18 year old , where woman has to settle for the neighbour who is 15 years older with a fat belly but he makes her feel appreciated,

she is bullied all through her life in this marriage , getting undeserved beatings. and abuse.

they have a joined account , the man keeps all the money and buys what he likes, and the woman just gets the money for food and electric

so how much cleverer is the woman really ??????????????????????

p.s. i feel sorry for women put through these situations, it really hurts me,

i would love to show a woman what love and happiness is , but their brains are in their fannys

for all you people out there calling me bad things for this question . this is based on my parents when me and my sister were babys ????

same with all my aunts and uncles, same with 75 % of all my town.

i hate it and , thats why i chose to be a gentleman.

ive loved women and i could never treat any lady like that

i usually get dumped because i dont beat women.

does that make me stupid ????????

i have noticed that all succesful relationships where i live are based on domestic violence by the male.

if the man is a gentleman , the relationship usually ends, because the woman is allowed the freedom to be seduced by other men......

am i stupid or have i seen too much coronation street ??? lol

Favorite Answer

in this situation the man is the stupid one. the woman is terrified, thats why she doesn't say or do anything to stop it. the man is stupid because he thinks that this kind of behaviour is acceptable, and that it gives him power when really, hes a worthless little bastard.

ok i'm a chick but i thought this was pretty funny:

Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing

It's the only type of cooking a "real" man will do.

When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following chain of events is put into motion.

(1) The woman goes to the store.

(2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging beside the grill, drinking a beer.

(4) The man places the meat on the grill.

(5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.

(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.

(7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.

(8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.

(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

(10)The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

I feel sorry for YOU

How have you been brought up I ask myself

Your opinion of women is extremely low, unless you yourself have witnessed this, then you have a bully male who has the same contempt for women as you do.

I have contempt for womem who stay with a controlling bully, and even more so if children have to watch it

You say her thoughts are in her privates, that's a rather odd statement, as its more the males who you say keeps cheating!!!!! who's brains are in there di%s

I have no idea how old you are, not very old I think, you should get out more and meet real women and good men who would never ever put up with with all the behaviour you have just described

And don't think for one minuite you are sooooooo special and a great catch, because you will never get a good woman if you think like that

You will get what you expect to get

ADD Just read the last details and I was correct you have seen this

You must now be a man and say thats them this is me, and I want to be a better person than that, and do not let anyone drag you back down, stand tall and proud and make something of yourself

That is the best way to be a better man, by what you do, not what you say, and the choices you make in life

Its not bc there just down right dumb. The men have mind and body control over the woman. Just like if a child molester takes a child and the child has the chance to run but doesint. They're like hipmatised. Bottom line is... men who are like this are cowards, and scums of the earth an don't deserve to even be in the presence of a woman.

Ahhh! but woman waits until kids grow up and husband retires then she leaves him as planned. Taking half of everything, plus what she has squirrelled away over the years. And he is too old and ugly to find someone else, because men at that age hate being alone!

if you know any woman in this situation...save her...IMMEDIATELY!...IMMEDIATELY!

women like in this scenario you have presented to us...are scared and down right afraid to leave because of what can happen to them...they THINK they have no rights left but they do...their partners have just blinded them with abuse and torment.

its not a matter of who's smarter here...its a matter of being the bigger person and owning up to ones actions and wrong doings...

in this case the 'man' would be the stupid one...taking this woman for granted...needs to get neutered...

Source(s): my sources? dude my so called 'dad' used to beat my mother up...fortunately for me and the family we're doing way better now...things have turned around.

I don't know what woman YOUR talking about, but women like that are few and far between, honey. As for me and most of the women freinds I have, no way would that be happening, because we know where the door is.

maybe if you was put in the same situation you wouldnt feel stupid!!

why do you think they are still with them? because they are scared to break up with them, what they will do to them. they always hope the person will change or stop but they dont, they dont realise at the time what to do.

there partners make them feel they arnt worth it so they dont try to do anything about it if they could. they have no self asteem.

There are exceptions to every rule, and you just gave an example of a rare one. (at least in this day and age) I know vey few women that would put up with that!!!

• ?

Your scenario is probably right in cloud cuckoo land.

I would never hit my wife , but she does get me annoyed sometimes with what she calls cooking.

Men should never hit women.

• Ollie

Well I have been married for nearly 36 years & my hubby would not dare do any of them things.For starters if he had tried we would not be together.There is no way I would let any man abuse me.