If teenage girls / young women are more mature than a male of the same age?

why do they end up the stupid one in the long run ???????? e.g. 8.00 am husband and wife go to work. 4.pm husband and wife get home . 4.15 , woman cooks and cleans whilst man watches tv. 7pm . man goes to pub and makes woman stop home or she gets a beating. ( man is cheating in pub ) 11 pm .... show more why do they end up the stupid one in the long run ????????

e.g.

8.00 am husband and wife go to work.
4.pm husband and wife get home .

4.15 , woman cooks and cleans whilst man watches tv.

7pm . man goes to pub and makes woman stop home or she gets a beating. ( man is cheating in pub )

11 pm . they go to bed , woman is made to sleep on sofa or she gets a good hiding.

saturdays , woman does shopping , cooking , cleaning whilst man goes to football,

sundays , woman does cooking and cleaning whilst man goes to pub to cheat .

the woman cheats also when man is at pub, but man is cheating with horny 18 year old , where woman has to settle for the neighbour who is 15 years older with a fat belly but he makes her feel appreciated,

she is bullied all through her life in this marriage , getting undeserved beatings. and abuse.

they have a joined account , the man keeps all the money and buys what he likes, and the woman just gets the money for food and electric
Update: so how much cleverer is the woman really ??????????????????????

p.s. i feel sorry for women put through these situations, it really hurts me,

i would love to show a woman what love and happiness is , but their brains are in their fannys
Update 2: for all you people out there calling me bad things for this question . this is based on my parents when me and my sister were babys ???? same with all my aunts and uncles, same with 75 % of all my town. i hate it and , thats why i chose to be a gentleman. ive loved women and i could never treat any lady... show more for all you people out there calling me bad things for this question . this is based on my parents when me and my sister were babys ????

same with all my aunts and uncles, same with 75 % of all my town.

i hate it and , thats why i chose to be a gentleman.

ive loved women and i could never treat any lady like that
Update 3: i usually get dumped because i dont beat women. does that make me stupid ???????? i have noticed that all succesful relationships where i live are based on domestic violence by the male. if the man is a gentleman , the relationship usually ends, because the woman is allowed the freedom to be seduced by... show more i usually get dumped because i dont beat women.

does that make me stupid ????????

i have noticed that all succesful relationships where i live are based on domestic violence by the male.

if the man is a gentleman , the relationship usually ends, because the woman is allowed the freedom to be seduced by other men......

am i stupid or have i seen too much coronation street ??? lol