Is it possible to become pregnant in the shower?

Ok a few weeks ago, like 3 or 4 me and my girlfriend took a shower together. Nothing big happened and it didnt go to far. Today, out of nowhere, she tells me that she thinks shes pregnant. When i asked how she thinks she knows, she told me that her period hasnt started yet and she said it was the time when it... show more Ok a few weeks ago, like 3 or 4 me and my girlfriend took a shower together. Nothing big happened and it didnt go to far. Today, out of nowhere, she tells me that she thinks shes pregnant. When i asked how she thinks she knows, she told me that her period hasnt started yet and she said it was the time when it should have. I started to think about it and i knew that after her last period ended, the shower was the only thing we did together and nothing really happened. there was no how you say insertion of any body parts into another. lol. I never got anywhere close to her V cept with my hands. Little me never got closer then touching her stomach a little and nothing more. And i made sure i never came. I wasnt even close really because i didnt want to risk anything. I'm almost positive thats it cause of stress. Last week, her parents found out that me and her had fooled around a little and they're very catholic people. So its been causing a lot of stress on her. She also has a very busy
Update: work schedule. Can anyone give some answers?
Update 2: Everyhting you all said is true. There was no insertion. me and her a vary good about it. i didnt have anything on my hands cause we had just gone swimming and i never touched myself. It works out cause i'm 6'1-2 and shes like 5'2-3. OS getting to close isnt really a problem lol. But she is a busy... show more Everyhting you all said is true. There was no insertion. me and her a vary good about it. i didnt have anything on my hands cause we had just gone swimming and i never touched myself. It works out cause i'm 6'1-2 and shes like 5'2-3. OS getting to close isnt really a problem lol. But she is a busy girl. Work in the morning, class in the evening, parents that push her really hard, the stress from them knowing now.
Update 3: ok natalia or however you spell it. Thanks for the info but please dont disrespect me like that. were not 15. Were both 19. The only reason why i'm asking is cause i wanna be sure and safe. when she told me it just shook me up a little bit. I am educated in everything. She was just scared and wanted my help.... show more ok natalia or however you spell it. Thanks for the info but please dont disrespect me like that. were not 15. Were both 19. The only reason why i'm asking is cause i wanna be sure and safe. when she told me it just shook me up a little bit. I am educated in everything. She was just scared and wanted my help. But thank you again for helpin me out.