brit b asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My vagina hurts during sex. Whats wrong?

My boyfriend and I had really rough sex about two weeks ago. About five days later we started having sex again but it hurt so bad I had to make him stop. I think it just might be bruised but I'm not sure. We haven't had sex in about a week (since the last time) and so I don't know if it has "healed" or not. Does anyone know what might be wrong???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well that happens to me all the time, its normal you were either to tight in the postiton inside of you or you were not wet enough. its ok just get ky and get in a better postition:) good luck:) have fun:) and i hope that i helped:)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

lol. i agree..these are not supportive answers. Yea it might of been just a tad too rough for your vagina. If it hurts during sex, most likely it will hurt after...Give yourself a few days rest...and when you do resume..remind your boyfriend that you are tight, and there is real live tissue down there that he tears at when you are not wet enough and its too rough. Sometimes it can go too far and you receive that sharp pain in your abdomen, just be gentle..you'll be having sex for a long time, there is no need to rush.

Source(s): goodluck
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some girls get tight again after afew days some it takes afew monthes it depends on the woman. If your used to having sex alot and then just stop you'll become tight again.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, you GUYS are so friggin' helpful with your "too tight" and "whore" comments.

How sweet and sensitive can you get?

It can be normal to be sore for a while after "rough" sex. Sex should be consensuel (you both agree to it) otherwise it's called rape,and you should use artificial lubrication (astroglide not pennzoil or crisco) make sure that it's compatible with latex condoms.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the position isn't right

• 1 decade ago

ur too tight.

• 1 decade ago

your just a whore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.