brit b asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My vagina hurts during sex. Whats wrong?

My boyfriend and I had really rough sex about two weeks ago. About five days later we started having sex again but it hurt so bad I had to make him stop. I think it just might be bruised but I'm not sure. We haven't had sex in about a week (since the last time) and so I don't know if it has "healed" or not. Does anyone know what might be wrong???

Favorite Answer

well that happens to me all the time, its normal you were either to tight in the postiton inside of you or you were not wet enough. its ok just get ky and get in a better postition:) good luck:) have fun:) and i hope that i helped:)

lol. i agree..these are not supportive answers. Yea it might of been just a tad too rough for your vagina. If it hurts during sex, most likely it will hurt after...Give yourself a few days rest...and when you do resume..remind your boyfriend that you are tight, and there is real live tissue down there that he tears at when you are not wet enough and its too rough. Sometimes it can go too far and you receive that sharp pain in your abdomen, just be gentle..you'll be having sex for a long time, there is no need to rush.

Source(s): goodluck

Some girls get tight again after afew days some it takes afew monthes it depends on the woman. If your used to having sex alot and then just stop you'll become tight again.

Wow, you GUYS are so friggin' helpful with your "too tight" and "whore" comments.

How sweet and sensitive can you get?

It can be normal to be sore for a while after "rough" sex. Sex should be consensuel (you both agree to it) otherwise it's called rape,and you should use artificial lubrication (astroglide not pennzoil or crisco) make sure that it's compatible with latex condoms.

the position isn't right

ur too tight.

your just a whore