Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請好心的大大幫我修改一下工作面試需要的英文自我介紹~~~

請好心的大大幫我修改一下工作面試需要的英文自我介紹

主要是要應徵豐泰的警衛工作

以下是我自己先打過的草稿

不知道哪裡有錯

所以希望有大大可以幫我修飾一下

感恩~~

Good afterroom, My name is ( 中文名字) ,you can call me Rock.

I would like to thank you for giving me this interview opportunity to introduce myself.

I will divid this presentation into three parts:

firstly, my personal background.

Secondly, my education background.

Last but not least is to explain the reason why I think I am the person your company looking for.

I am twenty night, single, lives in 古坑country with my parents and my brother .My teachers and my friends think I am an responsible person. In my leisure time, I usually go to see a movie and reading .

I graduated from National Yunlin University OF Seience AND Techlonogy. My major was Busniss Administration . In school, I was in the person of class(班代表). I learned the importance of team work.

My laster work is saleaman in eight month(我上一個工作是做了八個月的[保險]銷售員) .I learned how to face the challenges and frustrations. Moreover, I learned responsibility of complete tasks on time with no excuse.

“豐泰” is a high reputation enterprise in Taiwan as well as in the world. This will be my great honor to devote myself in such a good company. I think I am a good employee in terms of deference, professional knowledge and workaholic. This is my short presentation.

Thank you for your time.

Rating
  • Tracy
    Favorite Answer

我幫你重寫好了(學校和科系單字有拼錯)

我也是企管系的, 以前的主管在雲林科大(當時是工專)兼課時, 我還當過助教, 不過我的英文全是和外國友人交談, 及常上英文討論區(很多英國人的論壇)練出來的, 最近迷上莎翁非常簡潔的名句

Good afternoon, I am Rock.

It is my pleasure to get this interview and to introduce myself here.

I want to introduce my family, educations, and working experiences. Then you may understand I am the best candidate for this position.

I am 29, single, live with my family in 古坑 country. When I have leisure times, I like to see movies and read. I am a responsible person, confirmed by my teachers and friends already.

My major was business administration, graduated from National Yunlin University of Science and Technology. I was the chief in my class, would work with teams when in university.

My last job was an insurance consultant for 8 months. To take the challenges and to ignore the frustrations were common to me. Furthermore, I could work completely and responsibly on time, no need any excuse for faults.

豐泰 is the highly reputable enterprise, not only in Taiwan, but also in the whole world. I want to fight for a good and growing company in the future. From my different, professional and workaholic background, I think I can devote very well for this position.

Thank you for your interview. Hope I can get the honor to work for you.

2008-07-22 11:31:23 補充:

金融業的業務

職稱全是consultant

保險應該算金融業

說 sales / sales person 是很 low-end 的說法

感覺像賣汽車五金百貨之類的有形商品

2008-07-22 11:31:30 補充:

而且

面試官一定會問

Why you left the insurance field?

總不能說自己業績很爛吧?

或者可以推到父母身上

My family and relatives don't have a positive impression with insurance field, I trid to change them but finally I change my life plan to cheer my parents up.

Good afterroom, My name is (Chinese name)中文名字 , you can call me Rock.

firstly, my personal background.

Secondly, my education background.

I am twenty night, single, lives in Tiegukeng country with my parents and my brother. My teachers and my friends think I am an responsible person. In my leisure time, I usually go to see a movie and reading.

I graduated from National Yunlin University OF Seience AND Techlonogy. My major was Busniss Administration. In school, I was in the person of class (Bandai Biao). I learned the importance of team work.

My laster work is saleaman in eight month (I do is work on one of the eight months of [insurance] sales). I learned how to face the challenges and frustrations. Moreover, I learned responsibility of complete tasks on time with no excuse .

"Winterthur" is a high reputation enterprise in Taiwan as well as in the world. This will be my great honor to devote myself in such a good company. I think I am a good employee in terms of deference, professional knowledge and workaholic. This is my short presentation.

Thank you for your time.

Source(s): ME
  • Iris

Good afterroom,

My name is (中文名字) ,you can call me Rock.

Thank you for giving me this interview opportunity to introduce

myself.

I will divide this presentation into three parts:

First part is my personal background.

Second part is the background of my education.

Last part but not the least is to explain the reason that why I'm sure I

am the person that your company is looking for.

I am twenty nine years old, single, and lives in 古坑 with my family which are my parents and my brother .My teachers and friends think

that I am a responsible person. In my leisure time, I like to go to see a movie or reading.

I graduated from National Yunlin University Of Seience AND Techlonogy. My major was Business Administration. In school, I was a

representative of the class(班代表). I have learned the importance of

a team work.

My last job is a salesman of insurance for eight months. (我上一個工作是做了八個月的[保險]銷售員) .I have learned how to face the

challenges and frustrations. Moreover, I have learned the

responsibilities of complete tasks which needed to be on time

with no excuse.

“豐泰” is a high reputation enterprise in Taiwan as well as in the

world. This will be my great honor to devote myself in such a good

company. I think I am a good employee in terms of deference, with

professional knowledge and workaholic.

This is my short presentation.

Thank you for paying attention.

2008-07-21 21:35:34 補充:

我把你一些詞改為更為有自信的字,這樣的話面試官會比較看重

類似: to explain the reason that why I think I am the person that your company is looking for.

我把 I think 改成 I'm sure (更有自信的推薦自己)

2008-07-21 21:35:52 補充:

而後面的 I think I am a good employee in terms of deference, with

professional knowledge and workaholic.

你也可以把I think 去掉則變成

I am a good employee in terms of deference, with professional knowledge and workaholic.

這樣才能表現出自信...不過這句你可以自己決定要不要加 I think,

不過我的建議是不要加啦~~ 呵呵

2008-07-21 21:36:20 補充:

希望能幫到你囉~^^加油~

祝你面試成功~ ^^

2008-07-21 23:13:02 補充:

拍謝~ 我剛剛才看到你打到的錯字~ 呵呵^^

National Yunlin University Of Seience AND Techlonogy

應該是

National Yunlin University Of Science AND Technology

Source(s): 我, 我自己, 自己