Translation from Tagalog to English?

Sa palagay ko. Pupunta tayo sa mexico pagkatapos misyon ko. at gagawinin mga bagaysa mag/i/iwkod ngmga tao.

sorry it's long, and any part of it will help. It was in really messy handwriting...I may have gotten some letters wrong.

thanks so much!

or the Mag/i/iwkod could be magliliwkod. if that helps at all.

Favorite Answer

from what i understand, we're going to mexico after i complete my mission, we'll going to do some stuff that will benefit people

visit my blog too!

http://lunchmaniac.blogspot.com/

>In my opinion. We are going to mexico after our mission and we will do many things, uhmm is it mag iikot? if it is it's, will gather many people

(The word gagawinin should be replaced by gagawin)

Hope that helped ;)

Toward theory ko. Pupunta we toward mexico afterward missionary ko. and gagawinin mga item mag i iwkod ngmga human.

I think. We are going to mexico after i finished my mission,

and we wil do things that wil help people..

mag/i/iwkod = does'nt really exist

I think it is " maglilingkod" which means to serve or to help.........*** I think we are going to Mexico after my mission and will do some humanitarian works.

i think. we will go in mexico after my mission. and will do all the right things