How do I change font size in html in terms of pixels?

ie

if you do font size=1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.. it's all in default terms of 'pt' and i want it in 'px'

the reason i ask is because 9px, 10px, 11px, 12px, is not the same as size=1, size=2, size=3, size=4, etc. and there's a certain size of 'ARIAL' that i'm looking to use.

thank you contributer 1.

Favorite Answer

<span style="font-size:8px">TEXT < /span>

"8px" can be changed to any number or into "8pt"

I use the <span> code as replacement CSS in the body. It can also be used to override CSS codes in the head for a certain section.

• samas

Html Font Size Px

• Donna

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw9ah

The same thing happened to me. I'll say two things: A) I haven't tried it in other internet browsers, and I haven't asked other people if it looks that way for them. You have to consider that some browsers don't allow pages to determine the size of the font (you can even turn that off in Firefox settings under content>advanced font settings) B) This HAS worked for me. I didn't just make this up out of nowhere, I just tried it and it worked. Experiment, and watch out for the "px" term. I'll explain. The problem is that something on the page (be it a picture, video [usually this]) has affected the html code. Try this: Go in and edit your profile and go to your about me, or bio, or whatever it's called. If you used a code generator, go to wherever you inserted the HTML code. You might see something that looks like this: body {font-size: 1px that's the problem right there. If you see anywhere that the font size says 1px, then that's your problem. That means your font is only 1 pixel in size. If you recall, your computer screen's resolution is probably only 1024x768px, thus, your font is 1/768 of your screen width and 1/1024 of your screen height. You get the idea. You need to change that to like, 10, or 20px. Experiment with a number somewhere between 10-30. Whatever you like the best, I guess.That's the easiest fix. The second fix is to go through and delete media one by one until you find out which one it is. Heck, it might even be a specific HTML comment that is doing it. Disable HTML comments in your settings, and then delete the last piece of media you put up (now I'm talking about media on the FRONT PAGE, not in your PICTURE ALBUMS.) Anyway. Hope that helps.

Font-size set in pixels is not really recommended because some browsers don;t allow resize that way (zooming in and out)...

But it's easy enough:

p {

font-size: 10px;

}

Experiment with the size to see what works best for you.

• use css for font size or use dreamweaver editor for html in css

font-size: 12px;

you can use the style tag and in style tag write font-size:15px

Regards,

Milind Kansagara

Web Developer(Cybercomcreation)

Ahmedabad

http://milindkansagara1984.blogspot.com