I'm a afr. amer. man who thinks women born in africa often have so much hatred toward all blacks here.?

They are so dam snobish, they won't say hi to you in church, man, the woman was pregnant. They're so tribal until they hook up with a white man. Feel free to leave this country in which I served and other blacks who fought for civil rights to give you the right to be with a white man. They have no appreciation for what we went through, they just take everything for granted!

"do you ever

think about just what women born in africa are going through

i think you are takeing everything for granted youself" You're wrong, I'e sponsered children and given to many charities that help Africa. I'm talking about some who come over here and they are the ones who don't give a dam about Africa!

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I know what you mean. Pretty much all black Africans are reaaaaally tribal. My stepdad is a big history nut, and from what he's told me and what i've seen on tv, apparently Africans do not consider black people in America as "African Americans". They don't consider black people in America as having anything whatsoever to do with Africa, and would rather think of them simply as "Americans". In Africa, you've got to belong to a tribe to be considered as African - live and breathe the way they do. I hate to say that because it's all part of that whole touchy subject of that prejudice/racism thing that still goes on today. Every different race still has a huge load of prejudice/racism ****, even though we have tried to outlaw it. And it pretty much originates from the parents talking **** about a different race, or just vicarious learning from the **** we see in our everyday life. I like to walk around with an invisible blindfold on, coz color doesn't faze me one bit. **** descrimination!!!

They probably think that because they don't have the same opportunities as black people in America. Things are very different. It's like Aboriginal people who live on reserves versus aboriginal people who live in the city; there is a difference socially... that I've seen anyway. I'm Aboriginal and I noticed that I am very different from people on the reserve because I live in the city; i've had different opportunities, I'm socialized in a different atmosphere.. yes Africa is a foreign country and I have no right to compare the two but I'm just sharing an example of something similar that I've personally experienced.

you got it all wrong''' afr.amer are the ones who are snobish

your problem is you are jeaous an prejudice. do you ever

i think you are takeing everything for granted youself.

so you need to mind your own business.

Source(s): big apple.

I know some people like that that are african and some that are cool. I guess it all depends on what pre-determined ideas they have about american women.

Its people like her that get the pool closed!

yeah i know some africans like that