How do I lose 10 pounds?

I am 5-10 pounds overweight and I really want to get rid of the those pounds!!! The only problem with me losing weight is I am extremely busy! I would join the gym or go running every morning, but I can't because of my hectic 24/7 work schedule. I really want to get back in shape, and it seems like nothing... show more I am 5-10 pounds overweight and I really want to get rid of the those pounds!!! The only problem with me losing weight is I am extremely busy! I would join the gym or go running every morning, but I can't because of my hectic 24/7 work schedule. I really want to get back in shape, and it seems like nothing works. If anyone has any quick exercises please no more than 30 minutes that is preferably inside, list them here. Also foods I should eat like what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner also include. I am a vegetarian so don't list any foods with meat please!! If I kept up to your ideas can you list about how many weeks it would take to reach my goal? Thank you so much for your help, and hopefully I can become thin again!!!

Also, my daughter has the Wii, and I heard about the WiiFit game. Is that something I should buy that can make me lose some pounds, and also have a great time with the family? Any information on the WiiFit game would be great. Thank you!!