I was looking for a free video editing software download that eliminates background noises.?

I was looking for a free video editing software that eliminates

background noises. I do not know which one would be of best use for a Windows Vista. Could you help me out on this? Thanks.

I have virtualdub but can't seem to get it to edit the noise out. Could anyone tell me how to do this?

Favorite Answer

There are numerous free editing tools for video.

If you are on a PC there are the following:

Jahshaka

Jahshaka is a free multi-use offline editing tool. Although it is still fairly new on the market this page tells you everything currently known about it.

T@B ZS4

T2B ZS4 is a free video editing and compositing tool from Zwei-Stein. Its not for everyone, but it could be for you.

Wax

A free tool with powerful editing and compositing abilities.

Video Spin

Video Spin is the free video editing tool from Avid.

Vivia

Vivia is a basic editing software which is currently being developed and is in Beta testing. If you are using Linux or Windows you might want to check this out

Avidemux

One of the more stable and complete free tools available.

Blender

Blender is a powerful, multi-use editing/compositing and modeling tool. It's one of the best on the market and it's free.

If you're after one that eliminates background noise you need one with good sound editing facilities (either that or get a separate, free, tool like Audacity). I would recommend something like Virtualdub. It's not simple, but it is very powerful and handles audio manipulation well.

Other than that you're into the 'big guns' such as Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro

Information about these and more can be found on my web site. Check my profile for that link

Thanks... Freevideoman

I've been doing background checks and records searches online for years, as it is part of my business. I am a former detective, and currently a professional private investigator by trade. What I can tell you is this: You cannot obtain these records for free. You simply cannot. For every service provided online, there is typically either a one time cost, or a fee you pay every single month. Some services are better than others.

Some more expensive, some less. In my line of work, I am signed up for a service where I am billed monthly. However, if you are just the average person needing information on a particular person or property, I would suggest http://www.echeck.pcti-system.com ... For a one time fee, they are by far the best, cheapest, and most thorough service available. If you are strictly in business like myself, and don't mind being billed automatically every single month, I would recommend E-Verify or Inteligator.

Source(s): Private Investigator http://www.echeck.pcti-system.com