I am appauled that that've taken our Lord Jesus out of schools!!?

My child brought home their science homework this weekend, and they're teaching them evolution. As far as I'm concerned, the only science book they need is Genesis!

What should I do? Should I take my kid out of that school?

Favorite Answer

You must have just gotten off the boat then because God was kicked out of public schools YEARS ago, hence the reason why those kids of yesterday are raising even dumber kids today; kids with little or no morality who have been EASILY ensnared by Evil.

They are now raised to be disrespectful of God, His laws, Jesus, the Bible, etc...... and they'll even diss Christianity in a feeble attempt to be funny, when in actuality, they're just being ignorant fools. <")))><

Which part of Genesis teaches science? A religious book has no place in a science class because it does not teach science, it teaches religion. If you wish to teach your child the biblical account of the creation of the world that is perfectly within your right. No one has the right to force religion on others though.

If you want to take your child out of school, take them out of school. That is also your right.

Source(s): suspects this question is a joke....

Nobody's asking your kid to "believe" evolution. But since that's the basis of the biological sciences, it's important that he or she understand it.

As for the lord Jesus, if you want him in a school use a Lord Jesus school paid for by people who believe as you do, not a public one paid for by all taxpayers.

Well, if you want your child to only know of those religious beliefs, then you will have to send him to a private school and pay a massive tuition each year. Public schools are meant for all students of all religions and backgrounds. Going to a public school will be good for your child. It will make him well rounded and more understanding of the world. Also, in my opinion, it will make his faith in his own beliefs stronger.

• Public schools teach science, not religion. Enroll your child in a private religious based school if you don't want him/her to learn subjects that effect everyone.

Genesis is not science.

Evolution has been proven by science. Schools should teach facts. If you want them to learn other wise home school them.

• C.A.S.

Home school your kid if you're that concerned. All public schools teach evolution, so don't expect any other schools to be different.

• Kent S

Yes make sure your child becomes a social leopard and a complete idiot, because you have some unsubstantiated fear that they will go to hell. If they are taught the truth on the beginnings of life on this planet.

Send your kids to a religious school if you want them taught something different. Yet, if you ever want them to go to college they will be taught evolution there (unless you send them to a religious college also).

Maybe you should try Opening your Mind, Eyes and Ears.

There's a Whole world out there waiting for you to wake up! :)

(This is a joke, right?)

Source(s): The Above is my personal Opinion and does not represent the beliefs of My religion or those of any groups I may be a member of.