10 yr. old Shih Tzu high liver enzyme (sap) & slightly enlarged liver. What type of diet should she be on ?

I took her to the vet because of some symptoms she had developed. Due to her age liver & kidneys seem to be the first things that are checked. Blood workup showed the high serum alkaline phosphatose so an x-ray was done showing slight enlargement of the liver. I have concerns it maybe Cushings due to other symptoms... show more I took her to the vet because of some symptoms she had developed. Due to her age liver & kidneys seem to be the first things that are checked. Blood workup showed the high serum alkaline phosphatose so an x-ray was done showing slight enlargement of the liver. I have concerns it maybe Cushings due to other symptoms she has, so we will do the test for that. However I would like to put her on a diet that would not aggravate the liver problem. Could someone suggest one? Thank you
1 answer 1