Build your own wrestling company?

Ok... Alot of people gripe about the way WWE has turned out the last few years. So you tell me ( and the rest of the viewers) how would you build your own wrestling company... What would its name be? What titles would you have? what kind of rules would you have? Me, well I have started up a small indy league... show more Ok... Alot of people gripe about the way WWE has turned out the last few years. So you tell me ( and the rest of the viewers) how would you build your own wrestling company...
What would its name be?
What titles would you have?
what kind of rules would you have?

Me, well I have started up a small indy league here in the northeast part of Pa.. We call it ACWA ( American Championship Wrestling Alliance). We have 3 titles, The Heavyweight Championship, The X-treme Championship, and the Tag Team Championship. We hold one rule the WWE should....... If you when the Heavyweight Championship... and you lose, you have ONE guarenteed rematch, but you lose that... there is no 4,5,6 rematches.. its back to the back of the roster you go and wait your turn again.

So now ladies and gents, I leave it to you.. tell us how you would do it!
1 answer 1