Ali
Ali asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these names?

My boyfriend and I came up with these names together, let me know what you think. I'm waiting till it's born to find out the sex... I want the surprise!

If it's a girl: Riley Harper

If it's a boy: Liam James

• kcal
    Favorite Answer

First, congrats! I like Riley Harper for a girl. It is a little masculine sounding but I like boy names on girls. I know a girl named Ryleigh and she the most amazing person! I think Liam is a really cute name. I'm not a fan of James unless if has some familial significance. It is just filler unless it really means something to you and your boyfriend. I feel like Liam is a cool name, good for a boy and a man. It is cute and strong at the same time.

• Aoife

Girl: I don't like the name Riley as a first name, and if it's used as a first name, I prefer it for a boy. Also, next to a masculine middle name, it really looks like a boys names. Might just look odd to me because Riley isn't a first name, but a surname where I'm from (Ireland)

Boy: Nice name

How about James Liam instead?

Riley is okay but i don't like Harper.