Batman the dark knight?

k i have tons of questions 1. Why was scarecrow even in this movie? he was in the beginning then we never saw him. 2. What happened with Lucius Fox? did he quit? i think he did but it wasnt very clear. 3. Why was Rachel Dawe a different character from the first one? 4. Is there... show more k i have tons of questions

1. Why was scarecrow even in this movie? he was in the beginning then we never saw him.

2. What happened with Lucius Fox? did he quit? i think he did but it wasnt very clear.

3. Why was Rachel Dawe a different character from the first one?

4. Is there going to be a sequel? If there was it would have had joker in it, but i dont see how they can do that now. No one can be as good as Heath was, except maybe Johnny Depp. but he would still be different and it wouldn't be good.

5. Is Rachel really dead? I thought she was like the batman lover so how could she die?

6. This one is kind of weird, but does anyone else think that Rahs Al Ghul still might be alive? It never actually shows him dying and with batman movies you never really know.

Well thats about it. Just answer with numbers for the question your answering if that makes sense.
Update: 7. Do you think Robin will come in? I dont think he should cuz that would be dumb. He wouldnt fit in these movies anyways.
2 answers 2