Rob M asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Batman Begins vs. The Dark Knight?

Batman Begins seemed to come out of no where to be an awesome movie. The Dark Knight had all the hype and still delivered.

Which one did you like better?

Also is Two-Face really dead?

Best Answer

Dark Night was better BUT they needed Batman Begins to explain so much. I mean if there had been another movie before Batman Begins then maybe they would have done more in it, like with The Dark Night. They reset the Franchise and wanted to get all the background out of the way in the first movie. It was a great movie for what it was for. Anyway Two-Face isn't likely dead. Harvey Dent is dead, but they left it too open with Two-Face. Also remember that they held the funeral for Dent, yet the cops came in while Two-Face would still be laying there. If he was dead then some of the crooked cops would have likely exposed it.

The Dark Knight

OmG This Is A Hard One(No Homo Lolz) But I Gottah Say Batman Begins Only Because I Seen It At A Premire At The IMax With Friends Lolz But Dark Knight Is Second Only By A Hair Lolz And No I Think Two-Face Is Not Dead If You Havent Noticed Yet In Movies No One Ever Dies Forever They Always Come Back Lolz

Source(s): What Was Your Fav? Lolz

I really liked Batman Begins, but The Dark Knight had all the hype in the world and the hype didn't even sell it for what its worth. The Dark Knight was amazing. I can't wait for the next one. Two- Face is alive but Harvey Dent is dead.

The Dark Knight was a million times better. Batman didn't seem to know where it was going with the story and just kinda wondered into too many subplots. The Dark Knight was on a straight path to awesomness. And Two-Face is dead.

I liked both equally. Begins was more fun, and the action was better. All the fight scenes in Dark Knight were in the dark, it was hard to tell what Batman was even doing. However, the story and characters were better in Dark Knight.

The only other thing wrong about Dark Knight was that Batman wasn't featured as prominently as he should have been. Bale only had like 1/3 of the screen time, which is ridiculous, seeing as this movie is called Dark Knight, not "Joker" and not "White Knight" (Dent).

Two-Face HAS to be back for the 3rd movie. Dent was only Two-Face for like 15 minutes, which is ridiculous. Therefore, he has to be back.

Batman Begins was an absolute masterpiece while The Dark Knight was built on hype and tragedy, i do believe The Dark Knight was a very good film, i would have to say the original was the better overall film

Batman Begins - A

The Dark Knight- B+

The Dark Knight is excellent. I've seen it twice. I think Heath Ledger was awesome. I liked it much better than Batman Begins. I do not believe Two-Face is really dead.

Batman Begins took me a while to get into to, I fell in LOVE with the Dark Knight from the first scene and it kept on getting better and better. And no Two-Face is not dead!

Source(s): "You see to them you're just a freak" ..Like me!

There is simply no comparison for me. With Heath and everyone and everything in The Dark Knight, it was all just simply amazing! I don't think it could have turned out any better!! And two-face is probably not dead cause if there was a third one, they would want him to surprise us by being alive or something...but I don't know if I can watch a third one, no Batmans from now on will mean as much w/o Heath...he was just so perfect for the part and now he is gone. I really hope that he gets that award next year!