Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

eVeRYoNe PLeaSe HeLP Meeee?

okay i am going to a new school and i was wondering that if i found the most popular girl (if shes a snob) and call her a stupid little two cent gutter-slut wanna-be *****

what would happen?

please note the big IF she is a snob

• Lik U!
    Favorite Answer

loser lol

OK, it all depends on the school, but I did that and...not really much happened. She just hated me and her friends wouldn't talk to me so if you tell her that, you most likely won't be popular, but IDK if it was just how I dressed or whatever, like I dress for me and how I like, which I hate Hollister and she loves it so that was a big problem at the beginning anywayz. I also added to it a Lil bit by just every time I saw her, even if it was all the way across the hall, I would scream "HI LAUREN!" (that was her name) so I do think that scared her a Lil bit...lolz. I got along just fine with other peoples, and I fit in way better than I would've with them so it all depends. I'm the weird, loud, opinionated one in class so it really all depends.

I wouldn't just try and find her and tell her that...I could understand if she was just down right rude to you, but don't just go hunt her down. Also, don't ask around because different people are considered popular with different people. Will never get a good answer.

Why would you do that? Even if she is a snob let her be. her her her friends probably tease you the whole entire time you are at that school, then you will be the one known that every picks on all because you said somthing stupid. It is ok to introduce yourself and indulge a nice conversation you may end up being one of her closest friends who knows but start your first day of school being nice and polit

It certainly wouldn't be any way to ingratiate yourself with your new classmates or be a good way to introduce yourself to the school and the community. You'd be the outsider, going to a new school with everyone ignoring you.

Whatever would make you even consider doing such a thing? It sounds like you're either very immature or a bit of a sh*t disturber!

If you are a guy then that makes you a real jerk. If you are a girl then people would probably think you are rude or some kind of a bully. Oh, and she will hate you.

Better not to bother yourself with who is popular, just be yourself and have fun.

What in the world would make you think of doing something like that? I think she would think you were a mental case and the school year would be a bad scene for you, if it were me and you said that to me you would be picking your teeth up off the floor. Good luck in school you will need it

• Yoda

You seem to have no point or purpose either in this question or your alternate one ,,,, If you want to come off as the type of person you are accusing her of being then by all means bad mouth her all you want ,,,, I don't see what you think you have to gain by this behavior but then again if you have an itch you've got to scratch it ,,,, //

• You would wish that you never went to that school. How do you know if the most popular girl is like that? That is stereotypical that you think of popular girls that way.

• Okay thats just pretty damn stupid.

Why the hell would would you do that?

You don't even know her if it's a new school.

It just shows the type of person you are.

Source(s): >:[

You're asking a very hypothetical question. What if cows fly, we'd all have very messy cars.

ok , for one if your a guy you should never call a women anything like that not even close , and if you do call her that i would get ready for eather a chew out or an *** woopin from hell.