Avatar- Would this concept fill up a whole season?

Zuko's search for his mother.

Aang finds a couple airbenders and have some kind of journey.

Azula tries to change or something.

Iroh comfronts Ozai.

Love triangle with Katara, Aang, and Zuko.

and i saw in a qustion asked by a.K that the person didn't flat out say that Katara's mother was dead so zuko and katara could search for their mothers together.

and we could have a look into ozai's past...

if u have anything to add go ahead and add maybe someone who works in avatar will see and listen to our ideas.

Favorite Answer

-I like the first idea.

-That would probably never happen. After all, Sozin took them all out through swarming the temples. Though it does arise the time when the monks said "I think war may be upon us...."

-Would never happen.

-Not sure what would happen, if anything happens at all.

-I think Katara is now almost completely in love with the Avatar.

After taking out the ideas I said no to, no. Although that idea is good, I'm pretty sure a season has to be at least 20 episodes. They'd have to put a lot of filler and unnecessary plots to fill in the empty space and many people would probably see through it. Finding 2 airbenders would really make the ending perfect, but with no real mystery, especially if they were a boy and a girl. I don't think Azula would change. Zuko had to go through hardships that Azula would try to manipulate to get to the top. I don't think the surroundings would change her, I think she would change the surroundings. It doesn't really do much to have Iroh confront Ozai. And, based on the ending, it looks like the couples are Aang and Katara, Suki and Sokka, Zuko and May, and Toph would be one of Iroh's friends (he's a bit old for her).

Plus all the characters on the good side lose their weapons.

So, in summary, I think Avatar ended at just the time it should have for the greatest impact ending and nothing else should be done. It leaves plenty of mysteries.

the love traingle wont work. zuko loves may. also, it might fill up a wholle season. Zuko search for his mother - 6 episodes.

aang airbender journey- 5 episodes

iroh ozai- 1 episode

thats only 12 episodes

and yes kataras mother is in fact dead.

maybe we could look into Azulas past and find out why she became so evil

and maybe we can follow zuko on his journey for his mother, or follow his mother on her journey to escape

zuko is mai's and aang kataras i dont think theres going to be a luv triangle. umm maybe..i hope so..i do know there makin another series off on of aangs future or past lives.REJOICE!!!

GO TEAM AVATAR!!!

i can be a geek about this one thing!! XP

cmon 400 yrs till the next avatar is an air nomad..i think after aang and katara get busy theres going to be no prob about the air bender population.. ;)

katara and Aang are toghether now and zuko and may are together and finaly some one othere than me mentions about more air benders and im shere thay are reding thes Q and A's for more ideas and maby thay are posting some theme selves to get there own Qs answerd and get some new ideas

but aang is the last air bender so he would have to train some one to be an air bender

I like the concept of Azula changing and becoming a better person. If Zuko did it, she can do it as well.

i like everythin' but azula i mean i don't think she will change and zuko has a girlfriend, mai so i don't really like the idea of a love triangle

I myself am a Katata/Zuko fan, so sounds good.

i'm sorry to assert that it exchange into the top of the sequence. I only watched it yesturday. (I tiVo'd it) it exchange right into a brilliant ending and has ability to branch off in to a distinctive sequence. i will might desire to get lower back to you on the place to acquire it. Edit: I appeared yet i might desire to purely discover clips of the finale. :(

idk thatd be kinda boring but what about sokka (however you spell it) and suki?