Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

How can I become a famous succesful journalist?

Thank you

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mac
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most famous journalist work for TV network stations. The capital of TV network news is NYC. First move to Manhattan, attend Columbia Journalism School, and work your way up.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah. It is work. Not talk. Work. That is real life. Just like the other responder stated. Plus the talent has to be there. There are sacrifices because work is not just a 4 letter word. It is missing a lot of fun times and meetings with friends. It is putting your career ahead of vacations, long weekends with family. Work is heart breaker and even places your happiness on the chop block.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Go to uni/ college and become a qualified journalist and then you are more likely to get a good jump start, then once you are qualified try and write for a big paper or make your own blog and get it out there e.c.t hope I helped good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Concentrate on the successful journalist by working your butt off. Don't worry about the famous part, it may or may not happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to college get a good education. Master your grammar and increase your vocabulary, also learn how to articulate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

by catching the president getting a bj

• candle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Education and work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you need one very very big scoop of news to have you remembered

• 1 decade ago

WORK the only way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.