does anyone have the font called "sweetheart script"? if so can u please send it to me? thanks in advance. :)

• Nikki
    Favorite Answer

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't say so. I show 3'6" and I don't even think that's impressive. I think the kids who do rising star and young riders are impressive, and not much below that impresses me. But remember, you're not riding to impress people, you're riding for yourself. It's better to be jumping an umimpressive height and be doing it well and learning the things you need to learn to jump higher than to be jumping some insanely massive jump in an unsafe manner. I have a friend who jumps her horse over 4' because she thinks it means she's a good rider, and she looks like she's going to fall off in every picture. The horse is a saint to save her butt over those. Jumping a height that you are obviously not ready for looks WAY less impressive than laying down an awesome 2'9" trip.