Well, on a regular day, my routine is:
1) Moiturizer/primer/eye revitalizer
2) After that dries, then I do concealer around my eyes and on my blemishes.
3) Then, I have two choices: tinted moiturizer, or mousse foundation? If I decide to go with tinted moisturizer, I mix a little bit of bareMinerals with my daily moisturizer and pat it onto my face lightly(this is for those days when I don't feel like getting dressed up). If I go with mousse, I obviously apply it onto my face(this is for when I want the "flawless" skin look).
3) Next is blush. My favorite! Usually, I go with sorbet, and apply it to the apples of my cheeks and my nose. I have freckles and pale skin, so I keep the color light.
4) Now, on a lazy day, I'll probably skip the next couple of steps. But now I would do any kind of eyeshadow. My normal eyeshadow routine is pretty simple - a light layer of shimmery pigment the color of my skin. But I like to experiment with eyeshadow, so you never know what I'll do lol.
5) Next is eyeliner time! I usually use brown or black, depending on how dramatic I want to go. I really only apply any to the top lid, but sometimes I'll put a SUPER light line right at the base of my bottom lashes.
6) Last is mascara time. Again, it's either brown or black, depending on how dramatic I want to go. I use a volumizing mascara like L'Oreal Voluminous.