Do you want to be part of a book? Hopefully to be published...?

Ok so here's the plan. For the next 6 months (maybe a year) we will write a book based on the characters you want to be. We will need 6 main characters and a few people who want to be background characters. We will each take it in turns to write a diary entry based on the character you choose to be, you will... show more Ok so here's the plan. For the next 6 months (maybe a year) we will write a book based on the characters you want to be. We will need 6 main characters and a few people who want to be background characters. We will each take it in turns to write a diary entry based on the character you choose to be, you will see the other entrys also so you can interact what you write with the other users. I will edit the final piece and if it's good enough get it published!

What i need to know:
Who is your character?
How old are they?
What are they like?
Finally i want you to write me what happened to them yesterday (so i can see how you write.)
Then i would like your email - you can email this rather than posting on here if you want.

If you want more info just ask.

my email: xx_charlee_xx@yahoo.co.uk