How do you feel about immigrants coming to US because it's the land of the free, then telling US...?

that we have to accomodate them? I know we all started out as immigrants but we have established this country as Americans and now we have to change our lives so as to not offend foreigners who come here?? To me, that's like someone moving into my home because they like the way I decorate it then telling me I... show more that we have to accomodate them? I know we all started out as immigrants but we have established this country as Americans and now we have to change our lives so as to not offend foreigners who come here?? To me, that's like someone moving into my home because they like the way I decorate it then telling me I have to re-arrange my furniture because they can't see the TV while they sit on thier lazy butt eating my food in the refridgerator.
Update: I'm looking for your opinion, not a book-long copy and paste from I love Immigrants magazine.