What do you think of the state maryland!!!?

please id love 2 know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the state of Maryland! I've never lived there, but my boyfriend lives there, and I've visited him there many times. Maryland has a certain charm that other states don't have. I can't really explain it, though.

The movie "Hairspray" takes place in Baltimore, Maryland, and I saw "Hairspray" in the movie theater last year in Baltimore. "Hairspray" is a good movie!

I want to move to Maryland when I have enough money.

• 1 decade ago

Maryland has something for everyone. There are ski resorts, quiet mountains, farming, big cities, and the ocean (one of the best boardwalks in America in Ocean City.) I grew up there and have lived alot of other places

• 1 decade ago

I've been there its a very pretty state. The parts I've been seem to have a lot of people who moved there for a job. A lot of my friends there have lived in condos. I like having the 4 seasons throughout the year. Baltimore harbor is really nice.

• 1 decade ago

Love maryland! except for PG County. It's super gross. I like Montgomery County --- Chevy Chase & Bethesda especially.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Western counties are the best. Quiet country living in the mountains and nature everywhere!

============================================

• 1 decade ago

i have nothing to think about

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.