nintendo ds touch screen scratches?

what should I do about this scratches in my bro's ds?

i want them off,because the scratches make it hard to touch..

and please don't tell me to buy online..I want to know on how to remove them by myself..

Favorite Answer

Try looking in your local area for a shop or market (computer swap meets are generally good) for someone who repairs video game consoles. They will repair the scratches for a fee but you don't have to risk breaking the console yourself. If you want to save money you can buy the parts on the internet and supply the shop/market stall with them because they generally charge ridiculous prices for the parts. DealExtreme sell NDS touch screens for ~$4USD

Source(s): Brain

you can't fix it. you can try cleaning it, though scratches don't clean off. you might have to buy a new DS, while you are at it get a DS lite.

oh... i woz gonna say get some displex scratch remover for a fiver but since u dont wanna go online.....