Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

nintendo ds touch screen scratches?

what should I do about this scratches in my bro's ds?

i want them off,because the scratches make it hard to touch..

and please don't tell me to buy online..I want to know on how to remove them by myself..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try looking in your local area for a shop or market (computer swap meets are generally good) for someone who repairs video game consoles. They will repair the scratches for a fee but you don't have to risk breaking the console yourself. If you want to save money you can buy the parts on the internet and supply the shop/market stall with them because they generally charge ridiculous prices for the parts. DealExtreme sell NDS touch screens for ~$4USD

Source(s): Brain
  • 5 years ago

you can't fix it. you can try cleaning it, though scratches don't clean off. you might have to buy a new DS, while you are at it get a DS lite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh... i woz gonna say get some displex scratch remover for a fiver but since u dont wanna go online.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.