Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我看看這篇英文有沒有錯誤

這是我的英文作業..哎.可是我總覺得寫的怪怪的..幫我看看有沒有需要改進的錯誤....謝謝~:〉

Atobiography

There are four people in my family. Including Father,Mother,brother and I. My father is a employee in a manufacturing company. Mother works as a cook for an elementary school. My brother is about to be a freshman .

When I was a student in the elementary school, my performance in academic was not specially outstanding. But in the other hand,I had a great passion for artistic creating. I was active in art contexts.

In junior high school, what should I do was to spend more time on studying. Also, a wide variety of club activities are the spice of school life. I not only tried to strike a balance between schoolwork and club activities but learned how to deal with conflicts and frictions in the group.

Now, I’m a senior high school student. I consider these stage to be a key to entering university and the way to connecting with my future. I have to think about what major will Ichoose in the university.

In my childhood memories, Mother usually took me to the library for lending books. And in consequently I cultivated an interesting in language learning. However, I encountered a discouraging obstacle to learning. All students of fifth grade had to take English courses in my elementary school. I found that I coundn’t catch on the meaning of sentences printed on the book. I couldn’t understand what was teacher talking about. And at that time, even the basic stage, namely , 26 letters seemed to be more and more hateful.

Nevertheless, the frustration became the power to overcome the difficulty. The enjoyment of learing an unfamiliar language is to make progress step by step. That the reason why I make up my mind to major in foreign language. In addition, combining career with my interest after graduating is my goal of life.

Rating
  • Sigma
    Favorite Answer

Autobiography

There are four people in my family, including Father,Mother, my brother and I. My father is an employee in a manufacturing company. Mother works as a cook for an elementary school. My brother is about to be a freshman.

When I was a student in the elementary school, my academic performance was not specially outstanding. But on the other hand,I had a great passion for artistic creating. I was active in art contexts.

In junior high school, what I had done was to spend more time on studying. Also, a wide variety of extra-curricular activities was the spice of my school life. I not only tried to balance between schoolwork and extra-curricular activities but learned how to deal with conflicts and frictions in a group.

Now, I’m a senior high school student. I consider this stage to be a key period for entering university and the key point to creat my future. I have to think about what major I will choose in the university.

In my childhood, Mother usually took me to a library for borrowing books. As a result, I have cultivated an interest in language learning. However, I encountered a discouraging obstacle of learning in my elementary school. All students of the fifth grade had to take English courses. I found that I coundn’t catch on the meaning of sentences printed on the books. I couldn’t understand what the teacher was talking about. At that time, I seemed to be more and more hateful to even the basic 26 alphabet letters .

Nevertheless, the frustration became the power to overcome the difficulty. The enjoyment of learning an unfamiliar language is to make progress step by step. That is the reason why I make up my mind to major in foreign language. In addition, combining career with my interest after graduation is my goal of life.

I just made some revisions to make it close to perfect. You are doing very good! Congratulations!!

Source(s): myself

My father is a employee →an

只看到這個喔= )

其他都很棒

Source(s): 淺見

不會啊! 我覺得你寫得很好

(我個人認為已寫得很好!要對自有信心 加油! :) )

2008-07-19 21:59:09 補充:

阿 除了下面那位大大所說的以外 還有1個小小得錯誤!

地8行應該是 a part of school life

Source(s): 我自己, me!