Whats the best gaming mouse for me?

I like to play CSS and DOD those are my favorite games, but i play a lot of fps's on the computer so i need a new mouse and mouse pad. Im looking for what ever has the most precision, money isnt a factor. I like to play with full sensitivity and precision on the computer and the program for the mouse. Then i... show more I like to play CSS and DOD those are my favorite games, but i play a lot of fps's on the computer so i need a new mouse and mouse pad.
Im looking for what ever has the most precision, money isnt a factor. I like to play with full sensitivity and precision on the computer and the program for the mouse. Then i keep my in game sensitivity fairly low right now its at 2.5 for css and dod. Im using an old razer atm.

Also can any one recommend a nice mouse pad for me? Ive heard of these really nice glass mouse pads but i cant seem to find them.
Thanks so much for ur time.
Update: Also for the mouse pad idk if this is important but i play on a glass surface and my current alien ware mouse pad hardly grips the glass.
Update 2: Alright so im pretty sure the lachesis is the best gaming mouse possible, for an fps. Everyone likes the g9 but thats for them rpg and mmo nerds lol... but its ok im an mmo nerd too i just want an fps mouse i already got a macro keyboard for my mmos. So anyways are there any other mouses with higher than 4k... show more Alright so im pretty sure the lachesis is the best gaming mouse possible, for an fps. Everyone likes the g9 but thats for them rpg and mmo nerds lol... but its ok im an mmo nerd too i just want an fps mouse i already got a macro keyboard for my mmos.

So anyways are there any other mouses with higher than 4k dpi?
And whats the best mouse pad available?
Thanks again.
1 answer 1