I had a missed abortion so after 8 weeks I’m having my period yesterday but it is very less. Is it ok?

hi, actually I had an abortion on 22nd may 08 since docters told me that my baby does not have heart beat. So, I'm really upset. After 8 weeks I’m having my period yesterday but it is very less. Is it ok? and i'm taking some medicines like ROVAMYCIN FORTE as advice by the docter as there was some infection. please advice me m worried.

Favorite Answer

u had an abortion or a miscarriage. Sounds like you had a miscarriage since your baby didnt have a heart beat.It takes time for your body to regulate itself again!

Sounds like you meant you had a missed miscarriage (where a d&c is required to remove what the body missed- hence the name). Sorry for your loss, That is not abortion btw, As far as the bleeding goes sorry I am unsure but you should definitely see your doc again, especially if there was infection, it is something that should be closely monitered by your doc until he gives you the all clear.

Sounds like your periods are going to be off for a bit. Have you had sex? Any possibility that you could be pregnant? I would ask my doctor what they thought about your period. An infection like yours could mess up your menses for a bit.

You should ask your Dr. this question