How do I keep him interested?

Ok so I met this guy a day ago at a friends pool party and he was pretty drunk and he tried to hookup with me/make me strip but I politely declined and gave him a kiss on the cheek and my phone number instead. Well after his hangover he started texting me a lot and he says he's gonna come visit me (he lives 45... show more Ok so I met this guy a day ago at a friends pool party and he was pretty drunk and he tried to hookup with me/make me strip but I politely declined and gave him a kiss on the cheek and my phone number instead. Well after his hangover he started texting me a lot and he says he's gonna come visit me (he lives 45 mins away) at my friends pool party again. Should I not do anything slutty to keep him interested (like what I did before)? And what should I do/say to keep him interested? make him jealous?
Update: I really like this guy and I dont know what his intentions are, but I want to keep him interested in me and possibly be his gf