What percentage will ACE cash express charge me to cash a personal money order?

What percentage will ACE cash express charge me to cash a personal money order? Does anyone know?

Also, does walmart only cash government checks or paychecks but not personal checks?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

They charge 6% to cash a personal check or personal money order.

They charge 2 1/2% to cash a computer generated paycheck, and only 2% to cash government checks.

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOj5p

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

Ace Checking

Don t they cash checks without an ID? They use to charge a higher percentage rate? My wallet got stolen and I need to cash my paycheck. I am in the system.

They'll charge about 1.75% or higher to cash it. Why use them anyway. Just open a savings account at a bank if you can't get a checking account. You'll save big bucks and still have access to your money.

in cleveland ohio area they charge 8-10%

How big are they? I'll cash 'em. Or shop online.

they charge % percent on any checks that are not considered payroll checks personal or government issued checks

its 2.5% for payroll checks its 4% for handwritten payroll ( meaning your employer wrote out the check for you and signed the bottom of it )

its 3% for government checks like ssi or tax refunds