Pagans, Wiccans, and all "similar": Am I confused?

Honest question -- is it my imagination, or is there a massive "gender imbalance" in R&S as far as you are concerned? First off, I'm not even sure if the terms Pagan and Wiccan are interchangeable or not. Is it similar to, say, Methodist and Christian, where one (Methodist) is part of a larger... show more Honest question -- is it my imagination, or is there a massive "gender imbalance" in R&S as far as you are concerned?

First off, I'm not even sure if the terms Pagan and Wiccan are interchangeable or not. Is it similar to, say, Methodist and Christian, where one (Methodist) is part of a larger group (Christianity)? Just curious.

Secondly, and my main question: is the gender imbalance on R&S real, or am I just not seeing the men? It seems as if there are 9 women to every 1 man, and off the top of my head I can't think of one "regular" man. (No offense if I missed you, guys.)

If that imbalance is real on R&S, does it hold true in "real life" as well? If so, why do you think that is? Are men intimidated by what seems to be a (correct me if I'm wrong) goddess based belief system?

Many thanks for your kind answers.
Update: Stephen: "does not follow the teachings of Abraham" -- does that imply that Buddhists, Hindus, and so on are basically pagan?
Update 2: Less than half-an-hour in, and I'm already going to apologize to those who don't get B.A. -- many great answers and explanations.