In the State Of California does allstate insure cars with salvaged titles?

I am buying a 2005 honda civic that was in an accident 2 years ago and the owner fixed it right after and it's been running fine ever since. I took it to a mechanic and everything was in great condition and the exterior is immaculate. Can the car be insured by allstate, because that is my insurance company.

Favorite Answer

Well they always insure for liability. That is money it will pay out to someone else if you hit them. They should also insure for personal injury to yourself. They may not insure for the full value of what the car would be if it has a salvaged title though. Even if it is fixed to mint condition it is always considered a salvaged car.

Try to have as much information as you could perhaps is one of the options,however it is labor consuming,here is the place i have ever had good experience with.http://car-insurance.easyideas4u.info/car-insuranc...