Does the vagina of a virgin look different from the vagina of someone whos not a virgin?

ok this is embarasing but im 16 and ive never really explored myself down there or touched myself or even looked closely or anything. but im getting kinda curious (hormones) so today i looked up the anatomy on google and mine doesnt look like what they show in the pictures. i mean i have the 3 holes but the thing... show more ok this is embarasing but im 16 and ive never really explored myself down there or touched myself or even looked closely or anything. but im getting kinda curious (hormones) so today i looked up the anatomy on google and mine doesnt look like what they show in the pictures. i mean i have the 3 holes but the thing in the middle between the lips , the weird tiny bag thingy, in the pics it shows it like ripped apart or something, mine isnt?? sould i be worried or something. please help?