Geico denys claim that court says was other guys fault, what now?

My wife was involved in an accident a couple of months ago. It was in an "uncontrolled intersection", four way with no signage. Under Idaho law, the driver on the right has the right of way. My wife was on the right and had the right of way. The other driver failed to yeild and collided with my wife,... show more My wife was involved in an accident a couple of months ago. It was in an "uncontrolled intersection", four way with no signage. Under Idaho law, the driver on the right has the right of way. My wife was on the right and had the right of way. The other driver failed to yeild and collided with my wife, totaling both vehicles and sending my wife to the hospital. After MRIs and neck and back injuries (still ongoing), the claims adjuster for the at fault driver (Geico) makes the assertion that their driver is not at fault and they refuse to pay the claim. We only have liability with our ins company, so no help there.

The other driver was cited at the scene for "failure to yield", he claims that it wasn't his fault and wishes to fight the ticket in court,. which of course he has the right to do. We believe this is probably why Geico initially rejected the claim.
The State of Idaho prosecuted him for the infraction and found him guilty and at fault. Geico still does not want to pay!
Update: "Police officers and citations do NOT determine fault!" I guess you missed what I said... After evidence was displayed, photos examined, diagrams drawn and 4 witnesses testified in a court of law in front of a judge in the Third District Court of the State of Idaho, the judge determined the at fault... show more "Police officers and citations do NOT determine fault!"

I guess you missed what I said... After evidence was displayed, photos examined, diagrams drawn and 4 witnesses testified in a court of law in front of a judge in the Third District Court of the State of Idaho, the judge determined the at fault driver was the defendant. The problem is that isn't a civil judgement and Geico is apparently sticking with their reputation of not paying claims when owed, forcing us to take this to a civil matter. I was hoping it didn't have to go that far. All suggestions are appreciated!