y&r things are really warming up.?

so i got stuck listening to Devons cousin are who ever that little girl is to him she sucks at singing, And what about Nikki , someone wake her dumb a-- up, and tell her to stop putting her nose up in the air, have you notice latey shes starting to look like a pig with it sticking up, shes a beautiful woman ,but she seem laty like a stuck up lady on y&r she use to be sweet at one time, David has her so mindless &spineless sharon needs to wake up to i dont like her and jack together. and Jana running her mouth off to nick not cool jana . And Victor taking his kids off his will , And kicking nick off the ranch, maybe Nickki can buy him a new home to,i wish devons family people would go back to where they came from,BORING PEOPLE, i think that devons aunt wants neil , drews coming back soon and you dont want to mess with her, and i,ll be glad to say good-bye to mousey karen.And please cain leave that 12 year old looking lilly alone, daneil go back to amber, phyllis is summer jacks

just wanted to know if summer is jacks, wont that stir the show up,?

Favorite Answer

<>OMG,,,,I couldn't have asked this question any better myself,,,all of the people and story lines are just what are pissing me off !!!

that aunt of Devon's is uP to no good >>> she walks around with a attitude like she owns Neils restaurant and burns a hole through Karen every time she walks into the room !

lol,,,I was thinking that NOW that Snobby Nicki has bought her 'own' mansion....Maybe she could invite Nicholas to move in with her ( then he can watch out for her from her sneaking, lying husband > I cant wait until all of this crap goes down ,,,maybe Nicki will get OFF her high-horse and start talking to people like they are just that <> PEOPLE <>

and DOESN'T Victoria also live somewhere on the Newman property ?? IF so even better,,,,because then Nicki can move she and JT in with her too! and don't even get me started on Little Lily,,,,she needs to grow uP a whole lot to be in a relationship > ( Daniel and her marriage does not count )

Victor will regret taking his children out of his Will....they are all he will ave left !

and as far as Summer,,,,,I really don't care who the daddy is ,,,as I like both guys BUT I do think its Jack's ???

Life is tough for everyone and I must say that you really love this man!!!! Have you forgotten and forgiven him completely???? Sometimes we grow in differents ways and that doesn't mean that we will always grow together in the same direction. The desire to stay together is because neither one of you want to make the big change and that means that you and him are afraid to experience other situations in life. I would suggest that when your daughter graduates I would travel not with him but alone or with a friend. I think that you are confused and sincerely the feeling that I get is that he doesn't really care for what you want and feel. He did the travelling while he was in the military and now has the desire to stay all day on a beach????. I think it is quite boring and you should go out there and see the world. May-be you need to make the change and I know it can be hard but there are times that we need to make that change and enjoy life again. However, you have been and you are a wonderful wife but I think that you deserve much more than taking what is left over from a relationship. Travel if you can, you deserve it 100%!!!!! By the way the reason you don't have any desire to be intimate is because that affair that he had in the past and that he couldn't break off still hurts!!!!!!! You have lost the respect for this man especially in a situation tha he was involved emotionally. It is something that you do NOT forget!!!!!!!! Hope things work out for the best and I sincerely wish you to find that happiness that we are all looking for. By the way let me know if you will come to Italy, I can help you out with info etc.....

Oooh I love this question and everyones answers! Nikki wants so bad to prove Victor wrong so she's doing everything she can to straighten David out and keep her marriage intact. She has been acting extremely snooty. Devon's family has been a boring storyline and I see no purpose in having that little girl singing all the time. Sharon has always been a boring character in my opinion. She's been a little better than she was when she was with Nick but she takes too much bullsh!t off jack. I wish someone would give Nick the money to buy Jack out. He is trying to control everything as usual. He is never going to change. I loved it when Victor told him he was a disgrace to his father. Jack was steemed! Jana shouldn't be putting her nose where it doesn't belong. She has always been good at that. Victor doesn't see what he has done to Nick & Vikki. He thinks they are the ones who have done him wrong. The great Victor does no wrong. It's his way or the highway. I don't mind Cane & Lily together. They just need to liven her character up a bit. I do wish someone would run that crazy b- Chloe out of town though. She's got issues. And finally, I have always thought that Summer belongs to Jack. Nick did not let anyone else see those paternity results. He locked them away, had the plane crash, lost his memory, so now he doesn't know about it. One day it will come out. Now I will shut up...lol. :~)

The child has a good singing voice, but l think it's wrong to have her in that club all the time singing,she should go play with her Barbie or something.

Nikki can't take her nose out of the air because if she did she's smell what a rotten marriage she has.

Sharon is too needy to leave Jack.

I didn't like Jana getting on Nick's case either, it's none of her business, but then again, since when does Jana mind her own business.

With Sabrina dying soon, Victor will be very lonely again because he always pushes his "family" aside.

I like Devon's family and l want to see Tyra get on Karen's nerve just to see if Karen actually has a backbone or if she'll do the usual, pack up and run. Who l'd like to see go back where they came from is Chloe.

I would like to know what the point of bringing Devons aunt and cousin on the show is supposed to be? So far its been a boring story line. Nikki sure wanted to be an independant woman and have a mind of her own when she was married to Victor and now look at her, running around with her nose stuck up Davids butt. She is acting like a needy, clingy woman. Sharon deserves what she gets with Jack for staying with him. She decided she cant change him but she is going to stay with him and stand by him. She is a moron. Jana has to stick her stupid nose into everyones business. Daniel and Amber do need to get back together. Chloe needs to just go away. The only person who knows for sure who Summer's dad really is and that is Nick. He is the only one that saw the paternity test results.

Yep Devons cousin needs to stop singing or go get singing lessons and take the girls mom with her!!

Nikki has put on some weight lately and showing alot of clevelage!! I am starting not to like Nikki more and more!!

I dont like Sharon with Jack at all.I feel so sorry for her all the wrongs that Jack been doing is making Sharon look bad. She needs to leave his butt....

WOW I was suprised that Victor is cutting Vikki and Nick out of the will. I cant wait to see Vikki face on Monday when he tells her.

I hope Amber and Daniel gets back together they make an awesome couple!!

I rather see Cane with Lily than that crazy Chloe!

Will we ever find out who Summer daddy is!!!! It has to come out one day!!

You funny yo, but the little girl has skills, Nikki is remedial, Jack and Sharon look more like father and daughter, as do Phyllis and Nick like mother and son. Jana's a killer and her fiancee, an attepted murdered so she needs to shut her trap Victor's out there, but I love this cat. Can't wait for Dru's return and Phyllis better look out, Lily is a whiner, want Davetta back.

I think Jack is summer's daddy.and I'm so sick of hearing that child singing and that tyra looking at Neil.I wish they would take the next train outta there,and take that side mouth talker Karen with them.Victor is going to regret big time taking That sluts side over Nick and Victoria.I wouldn't care if Nick was a serial killer,I'd still take his side,with his sexy self! I want Amber and Daniel to get back together,and Phyllis to get hers. Jack used to be one of my favs,but since he went into business with Nick,I despise him..

Looks like the summer will be great.

I hope Jack gets what's coming to him. I hope when he learns that Nicholas & Victoria were cut form Victor's will, that he will confess to Victor that they knew nothing about it. That he did it on his own and shouldn't punish them.

• elois

i always thought summer was jacks child. i like nikki but she is getting a little ..Nick will be back.Sharon might be able to change jack....not.. love me some y r