Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

how do i get to the electronic superstore in columbus,ohio?what is the phone number?what is it called?

Favorite Answer

The address is 2700 Northland Plaza. It's near Cleveland and Route 161 (Dublin - Grandville Rd.) The hours are 11AM to 8PM daily but closed on Tuesday. Put in the above address for driving directions on one of the Internet map services. You shouldn't have a problem finding it. There's a big sign over the door that says "Superstore". I haven't been able to find a phone number for them through the telephone information. I hope this is the information you need. Good Luck!

Source(s): I've been in the store.

type in electronic superstore /columbus, ohio in web search and pick one then do map quest