What kind of ebook would you be the most likely to buy?! please help youguys...?

Hi everyone, i will soon be throwing some different genre ebooks onto my website, but i just wanted to hear a few category suggestions. i will probably include a huge variety of varieties anyway. i'm thinking that i will have the most ebooks regarding making money online (some EFFECTIVE ones that i have read... show more Hi everyone, i will soon be throwing some different genre ebooks onto my website, but i just wanted to hear a few category suggestions. i will probably include a huge variety of varieties anyway.

i'm thinking that i will have the most ebooks regarding making money online (some EFFECTIVE ones that i have read not any of those bullshit scams, of course =]) mainly because this type is what interests me the most of any ebook, personally.

any response is greatly appreciated, as always!! =]