ID Proponents / Creationists, is science "bad" and "evil" ONLY when it proves you wrong?

"Look atheists, the Bible has been scientifically proved!!"

vs.

"Satan has tainted the hearts of scientists and they use science to lure people away from Jesus"

(question inspired by an answer by "IN THE DETAILS")

Jackassroni: Perhaps you're talking about your right hemisphere??

• Favorite Answer

I agree. Christians secretly know evolution is true, they just can't admit it.

• Prism
      5 years agoReport

Without the technical jargon and mythological "ambiogenesis " invented by popular science to dispense with accountability.See verse one of Genesis.13.4 Billion years are packed into verse 1 of the Genesis revelation.The human Genome team of Dr.Francis Collins proved that all organisms spring from ID

Because Creationism (in which I include Intelligent Design) is an inherently false claim, and only false claims can be used to support it. Also, @ timetravler... "It is wrong to say Science has proven evolution to be invalid. It is also wrong to say evolution has proven to be the only answer as well. No proof on either side is the correct answer Evolution is ONLY a theory" How many times does the difference between the "layman theory" and the "scientific theory" have to be explained before people get it through their thick heads: When science calls something a "theory", in layman's terms they're saying it's a FACT. What us laymen call a "theory" is what scientists call a "hypothesis". It's not the Hypothesis of Evolution. It's the THEORY of Evolution. Much like the THEORY of Gravity, or Germ THEORY, or the THEORY of Relativity. Can SOMEONE please figure this out? Please? It's annoying...

Science is a thing, not a person, therefore can not in itself be evil. Only human beings have the ability to be evil by choice.

This includes scientists or any other human being (including people who claim to be believers in God)

The only reason that scientists have not come out in favor of a supreme being that created whatever was necessary to get what we have now is because they can't prove it scientifically. Science has been able to go back in time by observing the universe at its earliest observable beginnings....but they have no idea whatsoever what caused it. Thus, it is not provable that God 'DID OR DID NOT' do it.

Science isn't bad or evil, period.

Science works with the physical things of the world.

Religion and philosophy work with the spiritual things of the world.

Sometimes they contradict but the Creationist who is truly at peace with himself, God, and the world around him won't blindly deny science, they will examine the evidence and measure it against their beliefs and try to reconcile the two.

It's silly to cover one's eyes and go running for the hills whenever someone presents evidence that may challenge one's beliefs. Rational people shouldn't be afraid to examine said evidence...

I believe in Jesus Christ, Sola Scriptura, and the creation story....I also readily admit I could be wrong about all of it.

Perhaps you could help me. I was looking for the Religion and Spirituality section.

I seem to have lost my way and stumbled into the Stupidity section.

• turtle

no it is only wrong when it isn't scientific. it is historical science, they make scientific statements based on their previous belief that God doesn't exist. They have no though of God in their research nor do they give facts that do prove God. I do think that evolution is a lie from Satan but it isn't a very good one, it is probably one of his worst.

Source(s): a true christian.

Funny how carbon dating suddenly becomes "reliable" when talking about the Shroud of Turin.

Pwned! Jacksaroni (or whatever) too

• Freddy

Science is NOT evil in any way. Niether would it be if you COULD prove the Bible wrong.

this is funny im giving u a star