How do i convince my mom to let me buy an airsoft gun?

I am 12 and I want to buy an airsoft gun(an M41K), but my mom thinks they are violent and dangerous. How do i convince her to let me buy one with my own money? I don't think my dad will be much of a problem, cuz he used one when he was a kid a lot, and he had a sharp throwing star.

I can" go out an buy one becuase I need a credit card. Which I don't have. I could steal it but she woul get the bill.

Favorite Answer

Tell her that it's a good way to get outside and active to prevent a stagnant lifestyle, and that it uses bb's that weight less than half a gram and they can't even break skin.

OR just get your dad to buy it behind your moms back lol. Or get your dad to play with you.

Tell your mom that anything under the velocity of 350 fps won't break skin and you can always just be the queer in the battle with the vest but at least you will be able to airsoft just make sure that when you are talkin airsoft with your parents that you make it clear that proper protection comes before then gun using this plan will convince your mom and you will suceed and don't listen to those guys airsoft is a lot of fun and paintball will burn a hole in your wallet fast and its harder to find places to play paintball at.

Good luck :-)

Source(s): me

I had the same problem with my mom, and one day i just brought home a Smith&Wesson spring pistol and promised her and my dad that i would be responsible with it and not shoot my brothers and always wear goggles. once you get it, the resistence to it by your mom will subside after a while. (i now own 6 airsoft guns including an L96 Sniper and Echo 1 M16, and my mom could care less. just don't be stupid with it.)

For those who are suggesting paintball, don't listen to them. Paintball guns and ammo are ridiculously expensive compared to airsoft, and airsoft guns outperform paintball guns in terms of fully automatic and semi automatic fire, and ammo is very cheap. The guns themselves are realistic looking, which is also a plus, if you are one of those people who like real guns.

if there is a snake or a vulture that lives near bye tell your mom that you will get rid of the creature with the airsoft gun if i can get it. if you dont live near snakes or vultures then annoy her untill she gives in. put notes everywhere. on the remote on the celing above her bed. on the tv, the door the fridge, heck even put some stick notes on the floor.

nah paco.

air soft is a fun game but if your going to try to get a gun get a paintball gun.

i playd airsoft for awhile its fun but u dont know if u hit someone or not.

• Paco

airsoft is over rated, i got an airsoft gun and it got old after a few days, not worth your time.