Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

Can you think of anything more ironic than McDonald's and Pepsi commercials for the Olympics?

I don't think coaches are very big on feeding their athletes with this stuff.

Favorite Answer

Yeah about as appropriate as race car drivers with Jack Daniels on their cars. Drink responsibly. lol

Both McDonald's and Coca Cola are sponsoring the olympics. Those two big companies are the reason why we will be able to see the amount of olympic events that we are going to be able to see. It's also for individuals to recognize the olympics and watch them, and to get people to be aware of their companies. It's not so the athletes are to be fed this. I don't see a problem with this. Because if I did, we'd also have to have a problem with every other sport in the world that are being sponsored by companies like this and others as well.

Good point, but the people watching the Olympics on TV are sitting a a coach getting fat

The commercials are not for the athletes.

The people watching t.v. are the consumers.

It doesn't matter what is on the commercials, most people don't watch the commercials anyway.

Yea I'd think a tobacco ad would be a little more ironic.....or maybe even a beer commercial oh...

If they put chess in Olympics then something's wrong, especially after what they did to baseball.