Do you think Americans deserve to elect a real president after 8 years of dubya or did we get what we deserve?

Let's be honest: the current administration has left most Americans with "the short end of the stick." My concern with McCain is that he is too old, although very able, but he is 71 and not in the best of health. The has a histroy of skin cancer and his left parotid glandular tumor provides little... show more Let's be honest: the current administration has left most Americans with "the short end of the stick."

My concern with McCain is that he is too old, although very able, but he is 71 and not in the best of health. The has a histroy of skin cancer and his left parotid glandular tumor provides little reassurance that he will get the job done. I think Americans deserve to know that MAC has a clean bill of health. Nonetheless, I still think he is just too old to be president. I believe as an American, we deserve a better option, I want a better option. McCain is not it.

I don't lean to the left as much as Obama, but frankly he does inspire me and I think if he can accomplish 1/2 of what he says, I'd rather take those odds than electing a president who may be too old to serve out his term.

No one can guarantee that any of us will be alive tomorrow, so when we vote for this president, we really have to consider if the VP really can be a good President.