POLL: Are you giving in to the urge to call someone to the side and just scream at them at the top of your...?

...lungs until they feel as if they're only about 7 inches tall?

Favorite Answer

that's funny, sylvester :o)) but i am sure that is not a good position to be put in or a good feeling to experience. however, i have seen other's do this publicly with children and each other during a couple's quarrel/dispute.

no, i am not at that stage in my life and haven't felt that way in years. the last time i felt like that was when i had an ex-beau to live with me several years ago --bad experience that was a nightmare and very stressful!!! i don't like to be taken out of character b/c that's the ugly/unattractive side of me that i don't care for and i prefer to keep it hidden. folks that take me to that level is not the company i want in my circle......you live, mature and learn what best suits you as an individual.

No. Not really. I'm not mad at anyone. Actually even though I'm stuck in this stupid bed and I should be mad I am happy that my health if improving through the glory and grace of God. I am blessed and actually in a good mood at 2:54am. I should asleep but I had surgery on my wrist today so I was asleep until almost 5:00pm this afternoon. I would love to scream words of love to everyone right you...LOVE, LOVE,

LOVE!!!

Peace & Love :)

• koehn

record the urges so i can respond to you extra for sure. LOL now and returned I combat them, different cases I provide in. genuinely relies upon on temper, the urge we are speaking approximately and circumstances, etc.

No way. I don't want to be in a position where I can't control my actions. That is outrageous. Sometimes I may feel like that, and I have no control over my thoughts and feelings, but I do have control over my actions, and I choose not to act in such a manner. besides it doesn't resolve anything. I refuse to look like a crazy lady. ♥≈ yaddajean ≈♥

No i'm over that, i did that at work yesterday and feel so much better today.

I felt like that yesterday.

Lol...No but i do have to urge to go to sleep...Good night.

yes

• J

Oh, no. I never get mad at someone. Just annoyed.

Not right now....I'm pretty calm.