does snorting pixie sticks actually have an effect?

Favorite Answer

it makes your sinuses attractive to bugs

• roena

Snorting Pixie Sticks

If you mean any good effect, then the answer is probably no.

Snorting any sort of particle is irritating to the nasal passages. The nose considers it a threat and tries to neutralize it, usually by pumping up mucus production. You can also pierce the membrane and get a bloody nose.

Pixie Dust is essentially just sugar and color, to be blunt. If it did happen to do anything, it would probably just amp up your blood-sugar levels (and quite inefficiently, I might add. eating it would have more of an effect.)

There's also the small chance that you would be allergic to one of the components, go into anaphalactic shock, and die. Very small, and you probably would from eating it anyway, but it's still present.

Anyhow, I hope you aren't planning on snorting any sort of sugary children's snack in the near future, and if you are, you'd better hope to god that you're not allergic to red dye #8!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): snorting pixie sticks effect: https://biturl.im/VRQdC

Pixy Stix most likely won't do any damage unless you're like addicted and do it every day, or do a whole bunch at a time. The only effects are tingle/burning sensation in the nose. Which is what most people say, but I don't think it hurts. Also, if you sneeze you could have colored snot, and if you snort a lot you could cry a certain color. My friend once did it, and cried a red tear.

I'm not sure if it does other than burning. I tried it just last night with my best friend actually. It burnt a lot, especially the orange kind.

When I asked her if it was dangerous to do it, she said probably not with candy, but when you do it with drugs it ends up burning away a place where your nose connects to your brain, so eventually after doing it so much you'd just be sniffing it directly into your brain and pretty much killing yourself. But like I said, thats with drugs, and they put poisons and stuff in them so thats probably why they're so dangerous.

It didn't really do anything to me and my friend though besides make up really hyper though, but we get that way all the time. Depends on who you are I guess.

Have fun with it though if you do. I sure did :]

Yes, it will hurt your nose and that's it. As far as I know, snorting pixie sticks will yield no psychoactive results.

nothing other than the burning...and you really shouldn't...something about the fact that old school paper pixie sticks tend to have bacteria...

and some other things to never snort: salt, crushed up smarties, dirt, ground pepper, cajun seasoning, glitter, bath salts, gold bond foot powder, pickle juice, K-Y Jelly, and sno-cones...trust me...my sister and i paid our boyfriends to just snort whatever we told them to for like a week back in high school...we were pretty mean...

yes, it does have an effect,

It burns the heck out of your nose

and sometimes will make it bleed

I suggest not snorting it

that or crushed up powder smarties or the kool-aid powder lol!

Source(s): trust me lol

Snort wasabi.

It gets you so high, I promise.

And if you really want to get f***** up, let a male cat spray your face.

hehehee.

Kills a shitload of brain cells, hurts really bad, and that's about it. It's just not good for you. If you want to die, do it all the time. =)