Do these John Frieda Products Work?
2. Wind Down® Relaxing Creme
3. Dream Curls™ Curl Perfecting Spray
a yes and a no would be fine :]
I have very very poofy volumized to the max curly hair!
So would these or any other john frieda products work?
and 4. Frizz-Ease® Crème Serum Overnight Repair Formula
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Volume Reducer: YES i looooove this product!! i have very thick/frizzy/poofy hair and this stuff works wonders
2. Wind Down® Relaxing Creme:cant say, never used it but i love john frieda products they really work. im sure its good.
3. Dream Curls™ Curl Perfecting Spray: yes this works well to give curls a defining shape and helps with frizz
- pintorLv 44 years ago
I dye my hair different colours continuously, i attempted the bathroom Frieda shampoo and conditioner first when I had pink hair. It wasn't the worst factor yet i did no longer quite word a distinction in shine or colour so i did no longer purchase it lower back. I later dyed my hair medium brown and then blond, it became the comparable previous tale lower back. It became ok yet i did no longer think of it made my hair experience comfortable nor did it seem to make the colour extra dazzling, so i did no longer purchase it extra beneficial than as quickly as for any of the numerous hair colours. I even have not discovered something great oftentimes for shine and softness, I't nonetheless looking too. good luck!