Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

FireFox 3 Or Internet Explorer 7? PLEASE HELP?

i have Internet Explorer 7 At the moment but a lot of people r recommending firefox3 and some r saying to stick with internet explorer..any help in which i shuld have?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm a Firefox fanatic myself. Reason being, is because it's open source. You can modify it all you want (I mean, realistically), and you can download add-ons, themes, everything.

However, I'll be honest: I have only barely used IE7 - I got Firefox for the first time almost a month before IE7 came out, and I've only used it once or twice on public computers.

• 1 decade ago

I use FireFox 3. It is a lot faster and more efficient that Explorer.

When I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 it made my computer really slow because it is made for Windows Vista and I have an XP. Maybe it will work better for you if you have Vista.

I like FireFox a lot more.

• 3 years ago

properly, it would not genuinely remember in case you have not have been given a mac. inspite of the indisputable fact that, in case you DO have a mac, then actual bypass with Safari. It already lots quicker than the different browser and it is usually even quicker if it is working natively on your mac. it is have been given tabbed surfing, Google seek in the browser, folders in the bookmark bar, and a advantageous little fairly-hidden means to acquire audio...in case you realize a thank you to do it... once you're nonetheless utilizing abode windows, scrap IE altogether. Get FF. it truly is a miles less costly imitation of Safari, yet despite.

• 1 decade ago

Firefox 3 - more protection, just better browser technology in general, plus faster patches for exploits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Firefox 3.0.1 !!

safer--faster-much more customizable with over 6,000 add ons to make a purely custom installation.

the Finjan,Dr Web,Blocksite security add ons alone make it worth the switch.

plenty of easy to use video downloaders for youtube,google videos,ect.

try it,don't like it,it's easy to get rid of

• 1 decade ago

Who says IE? There's nothing wrong with Firefox and IE will never be as good as Firefox.

• 1 decade ago

firefox...many online programs and viewers for movies (etc) only work with firefox. They even load faster

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im more used to using internet explorer and firefox is just annoying in my opionon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Simple - Install them both, try them and make your own decision. They can both exist on the same machine with no problems and if you later want to remove FF - just use Add/Remove to do so.

• 1 decade ago

Hands down, firefox.

...unless you're into bad support and crashing windows constantly. so yeah.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.