Started Zoloft today...?

My doctor started me on a 50mg dose of Zoloft today. This is the first time I have been on it. I took it about 5-6 hours ago, and I now have a monster headache. Is this a normal first reaction to this medication or should I be looking for another cause of my headache?
Update: Hey there, 8-Track... long time no see! As always, awesome and helpful answer! Thanks so much. I'll email my professors and tell them my work will be late.
Update 2: Onlymatch4you... I appreciate the information you have given me. I am already aware of this, though. I asked my doctor for something because I am having a very difficult time right now. Sometimes people need to use medication in order for their mind to be clear enough to get to the root of the problem and deal... show more Onlymatch4you... I appreciate the information you have given me. I am already aware of this, though. I asked my doctor for something because I am having a very difficult time right now. Sometimes people need to use medication in order for their mind to be clear enough to get to the root of the problem and deal with it. That is my intention.
Update 3: I should add that I am pregnant, the pregnancy has been full of problems, and that I'm currently under the care of 2 different physicians.