Do you consider Ann Coulter to be a "good Christian"?

She claims she has christian values and she's a right-wing conservative, so in your own words do you think she is a "good christian" and represents Jesus well? Why or why not? (People from all faiths feel free to put your input and two cents).

She says everyone should be Christian, she's ultra conservative and she will say what she wants at the expense of other people because "Jesus told her to", so is she doing "God's will" according to you?

Michael P- you couldn't have said it better.

Jenette H- NICE!!! Love your answer! True Christians are nothing like the fundamentalist hate mongerers you see and hear today.

Favorite Answer

I consider Ann Coulter to be a money grubbing, politico worshiping mouth piece for any conservative anything that will have her.

She is one of the most repugnant human beings it has ever been my misfortune to have heard speak or read.

She has never uttered anything that I am aware of that shows that she cares about anyone other than herself and the ultra right-wing conservatives that she works for.

She has not only not championed anything for the benefit of the poor, but has shown time and time again her utter dislike of them. Particularly in her suggestion that a great way to stop poor women from having children is to force all of them to give birth with no anesthetic is this more than apparent.

She has been one of the most divisive people in the entire political front in this country. She honestly makes Bill O'Reilly look like a diplomat.

You could not find a more hateful, uncaring, unmerciful, unrepentant, person anywhere unless you're counting murders rapists and cereal killers. She's not as bad as people like that, but in a way she is a lot worse. Reasonable people would agree that the previous are bad, but Ann Coulter, to my continued amazement has millions of ardent fans who love her and her opinions and agree with them whole-heatedly.

Source(s): And yes, I'm a Christian.

She's a perfect representative of the christian-right in this country, but that's not necessarily the same as being a good christian.

• Yogini

I have never seen anything kind or good come from her. She spreads a message of hate and intolerance and I actually believe she does it to glorify herself. She is a very frightened human being.

Me: theistic Buddhist

I'm sorry but 'responder below me' Hillary Clinton is a strong feminine voice but I don't see her spreading a message of hate for others amusement. If hate is amusing then I must be an idiot.

• Bast

Let's see. She once said:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Does that sound like a "good Christian" to you? If that's a "good Christian" I'm terrified of "good Christians".

• Mr. E

The only thing Ann Coulter is "good" at is spewing her own vitriolic views to others while promoting the sales of her book.

not enough personal information to make that call...

I have some disagreements with some of her positions politically... and in how she "markets" herself.... but I know almost nothing about her "Christian" position.

Ann Coulter is a hideous shrew.

She's a hateful human that's only out to make money off her crappy books.

A Christian right-wing conservative is an oxymoron.

So she's an oxymoron.

Ann Coulter is just a Swastika short of a Sieg Heil.

Ann Coulter is a fascist wing-nut.