Crying in your beer COUNTRY Music ..Can you name Title /Artist #4 ?

Great Songs for the heartbroken:

This artist says:

* There will be no more crying on her shoulder

* He'd been busy drinkin', she had been busy thinkin'

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This time I've hurt her more than she loves me by Conway Twitty

• 3 years ago

a million. Jason Aldean - Johnny funds 2. Rodney Adkins - those Are My human beings 3. Bucky Covington - a distinctive international 4. Tim McGraw - once you're analyzing This 5. Keith city - I informed You so 6. Kellie Pickler - i ask your self 7. Leanne Rimes - Nothin' greater desirable To Do 8. Martina McBride - besides 9. Taylor fast - Teardrops On My Guitar 10. Sugarland - known usa 11. Rascal residences - pores and skin, existence Is A highway (initially by utilising Chris LeDoux) 12. Josh Turner - long Black prepare, might You pass with Me 13. Randy Travis - continuously and Ever Amen, Diggin' Up Bones 14. LeAnne Womack - i'm hoping You Dance, The fool 15. Brad Paisley - photographs, We Danced sixteen. Dierks Bentley - How Am I Doin' , long holiday on my own 17. Toby Keith - somewhat Too previous due, How Do you like Me Now 18. Dixie Chicks - so long Earl, no longer waiting to Make severe-high quality 19. Little massive city - Boondocks, Little greater You 20. Blake Shelton - Austin, so long Time

• 1 decade ago

This time I hurt her more than she loves me - Conway Twitty, but I think Neal McCoy did a better version on this song.

• 1 decade ago

The big guys have it right. Tex I love your opinions and most of them I agree with but, this one I don't. I love Conway to much to hear covers of his songs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.