Prank calls ?!?!?!?

okay last night in the middle of the night i got a few prank calls that woke my whole house up. of course, the caller put their number on private..but do you guys no anyway to to find out who it was. im going to try calling optimum but i dont know. thanks in advance. ** the calls really got me mad because my... show more okay last night in the middle of the night i got a few prank calls that woke my whole house up. of course, the caller put their number on private..but do you guys no anyway to to find out who it was. im going to try calling optimum but i dont know. thanks in advance.

** the calls really got me mad because my fathe ris a captain in the fire dept. and he had to go to the city to work a 24 (24 hours of working) and had to get up at 5 oclock and he couldn't falll back aslepp, neitheer could i, or my daughteres.!!!!!!!!!!!