Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Name One Famous Movie That Was Released In Theaters On The Year That You Were Born ?

I was born in the same year that "Apocalypse Now" came out so that would be 1979.

Favorite Answer

....1963's outrageous, riotous and rollacking all-star road chase & treasure hunt comedy, "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"; it was one of the first major motion pictures filmed in the Cinerama film process, a years-previous precusor to today's much more state-of-the-art film process, known as IMAX,,,

The French Connection

Dirty Harry

McCabe & Mrs. Miller

Straw Dogs

The Last Picture Show

Shaft

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

Play Misty For Me

Diamonds are Forever

The Andromeda Strain

All released in 1971

Star Wars: Episode V -

The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

• Sis F

An American in Paris (1951)

A Gershwin score and the dancing of Kelly and Caron are at the center of this fluid, visually beautiful love story set in post-war Paris. The ballet sequence, filmed in the style of Impressionist paintings, is legendary.

Not Rated

113 Minutes

1951 Academy Award® Winners & Nominations

(WINNER) Best Picture

(NOMINEE) Directing, Vincente Minnelli

Source(s): I'm getting old LOLOL

The only one that I can think of off the top of my head (at the moment), and you asked to name one movie, a Christmas Story released in 1983. I have seen the movie, and I have to give you a mild reccomendation on the movie, but it wouldn't be a Christmas movie that I would put on my list to see every Christmas.

I mistook this poser because of the fact the "BULL"s and had written a different preamble,then realised my mistake.Any way,enable me attempt to amuse you somewhat.in the south action picture goers have fairly much,(why even actually in one occasion) deified the celebrities plenty so as that the celebrities too play as much as them via attempting to domesticate some petty foible which might then improve into their commerce marks.Rajni has progressed some mannerisms like finger brushing his hair,tapping a cigarette from his hand up in the air and catching it in his lips and specially doing his action scenes in his very own conventional and inimitable form that have all endeared him to his followers.yet in spite of all of it,the unlucky area is that he's a ham as far as severe performing in a severe function is in contact.however the final public of the young ones and previous people like his unique form that's what has made him a great famous guy or woman.With this superstardom in his pocket he foolishly tried to foray into the sphere of politics with disastrous outcomes. He very sanely gave up any form of ambition he might have had to do an MGR.in spite of his age catching up together with his choose to stay and act roles requiring plenty youthful artistes,he tries those roles and what's extra maintains to enthrall his multitude of followers.that's what makes him a genuine celeb who has been hitting the container workplace extra oftentimes than is deemed accessible in filmdom. Have a great Starry nighttime.

The young Indiana Jones Chronicles came out in 1992....

The public Eye came out in 1992

The man who fell to Earth.

Lethal Weapon, 1987 i got the best

That's easy... GONE WITH THE WIND... 1939